Saturday, September 16, 2017

Do you have a bucket list?

I'm revising a bucket list.  Cheating in its composition, I guess.  One of the accomplishments is "live to be 85 or older".  It's a good goal.  I realize I can't control how long I live, but most items on my list require things I don't have... like money.

I do want some things that are quite possible.  I want to build a snowman (no references to a certain movie, please).  I want to gain confidence.  I want to go bowling with my sister and husband next year.  I want to learn another language, an instrument, or a craft and do it with a fair degree of skill.

Of course, there are places I'd love to see.  I never know what is accessible, though.  I sometimes fear even desiring to visit a place that's not wheelchair-friendly, but I don't have money to even leave my town, much less gallivant around the globe.  I put on a few destinations, regardless.

I want to incorporate what Mr. Davicob wants, too.  It would be great to have a few "couple dreams" that aren't just "don't die" and "stay married".

My bucket list isn't a new development, I've had one in multiple forms for years.  But, it doesn't hurt to keep an eye on the future.  I need a reminder of everything that there is left to do... and I have a terrific shot of getting to see it.

What's on your bucket list?


No comments:

Post a Comment